Jellycat Huge Bunny is the 3rd largest in the bunny family. They are born to be 51cm tall with long arms and ears. This size is specially designed to give a best balance of mobility and size. It is big enough to feel her softness when you hug her. It may also be not too big to bring it to travel with.
Apart from the bunny, there are also other animals such Bear, Monkey and Lion.
Additonal key features of the Jellycat Huge Bunnies include:
• They are extra large plush toys, typically 18 inches (46 cm) or more in height. This makes them great for decoration or as a big cuddly toy.
• They have soft, furry fabric and long floppy ears like classic Jellycat bunny plush. But their huge size gives them a big presence.
• They are slouchy and relaxed in shape, without being too structured. This gives them a very cuddly and casual feel.
• They come in a variety of different colors of fur, including brown, gray, white, and more. Some have patterns on their ears or tails as well.
• They are high quality and durable, made to the usual Jellycat standards. But their larger size makes them better suited as a decor piece or for older kids and adults rather than for young children.
• They do not have any small detachable parts due to their size, making them safe as long as proper supervision is given to children playing with or around them.